Haw. Code R. § 16-115-6 - Lost, destroyed, or mutilated certificate of licensure

Current through February, 2022

Upon request accompanied by affidavit showing loss, destruction, or mutilation of a certificate, a licensee shall be furnished a new certificate.


Haw. Code R. § 16-115-6
[Eff 8/29/94; comp 10/26/01; comp 5/23/13] (Auth: HRS § 464-7) (Imp: HRS §§ 464-7, 464-9)

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.