Haw. Code R. § 16-97-34 - Educational requirements

Current through February, 2022

The board may accept any of the following:

(1) Certified copy of high school diploma or certificate of graduation;
(2) Certified transcript of high school record;
(3) A statement from the department of education that the applicant possesses the equivalent of a high school education; or
(4) Certified copy of an associates, bachelor's, masters, or doctorate degree.


Haw. Code R. § 16-97-34
[Eff 3/9/64; am and ren § 16-97-34, 7/30/81; am and comp 2/18/86; comp 8/25/88; comp 10/23/00; am and comp 3/14/11] (Auth: HRS § 463-3) (Imp: HRS §§ 463-3, 463-6, 463-8)

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.