Haw. Code R. § 3-11-13 - Losses

Current through February, 2022

Any loss from petty cash funds must be immediately reported to the comptroller. Each agency is responsible for any uninsured loss from its petty cash funds, and the amount of any such loss must be replaced from the agency's appropriations. In claiming replacement of an uninsured loss, there must be attached to the warrant voucher a statement describing the circumstances of the loss, the date of the loss, and the action taken, including the filing of reports with the Policy Department.


Haw. Code R. § 3-11-13
[Eff. MARCH 30, 1981] (Auth: HRS § 40-84) (Imp: HRS § 40-84)

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.