Chapter 1 - PROXIES, CONSENTS, AND AUTHORIZATIONS OF DOMESTIC STOCK INSURERS
- § 16-1-1 - Application of rules
- § 16-1-2 - Proxies, consents, and authorizations
- § 16-1-3 - Disclosure of equivalent information
- § 16-1-4 - Definitions
- § 16-1-5 - Information to be furnished to stockholders
- § 16-1-6 - Requirements as to proxy
- § 16-1-7 - Material required to be filed
- § 16-1-8 - False or misleading statements
- § 16-1-9 - Prohibition of certain solicitations
- § 16-1-10 - Election contests - Applicability
- § 16-1-11 - Participant or participant in a solicitation
- § 16-1-12 - Filing of information required by "schedule B."
- § 16-1-13 - Solicitations prior to furnishing required written proxy statement
- § 16-1-14 - Solicitation prior to furnishing required written proxy statement-Filing requirements
- § 16-1-15 - Application of this chapter to report
- Schedule A - Information Required In Proxy Statement
- Schedule B - Information to be Included in Statements Filed by or on Behalf of a Participant (other Than the Insurer) in a Proxy Solicitation in an Election Contest
- Stockholders Information Supplement
Current through October, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.