Chapter 243 - FUEL TAX LAW
- § 18-243-1 to 18-243-3 - Reserved
- § 18-243-4-01 - Refund of fuel taxes in excess of 1 cent per gallon for certain liquid fuels used for operating agricultural equipment in areas other than upon the public highways of the State
- § 18-243-4-02 - Refund of fuel tax on diesel oil and liquefied petroleum gas used for operating motor vehicles in areas other than upon the public highways of the State
- § 18-243-4.1 to 18-243-6 - Reserved
- § 18-243-7-01 - Tax not applicable, sale of bonded aviation/jet fuel
- § 18-243-8 to 18-243-16 - Reserved
Current through October, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.