Chapter 7 - HAWAII STATE ETHICS COMMISSION GIFTS AND FAIR TREATMENT
- § 21-7-1 - Definitions
- § 21-7-2 - Prohibited gifts
- § 21-7-3 - Acceptable items
- § 21-7-4 - Invitations to events; protocol purposes
- § 21-7-5 - Offers of travel
- § 21-7-6 - Valuation of gifts
- § 21-7-7 - Imputing gifts to others
- § 21-7-8 - Submission of gifts disclosure statement
- § 21-7-9 - Public information
- § 21-7-10 - Fair treatment
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.