Idaho Admin. Code r. 45.01.01.010 - DEFINITIONS
Current through August 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
01. Act. The Human Rights Commission Act, Sections 67-5901, et seq., Idaho Code. (3-29-12)
02. Complainant. Any individual who files a complaint with the Commission pursuant to the Act. (3-29-12)
03. Complaint. A statement filed with the Commission pursuant to these rules alleging an unlawful practice within the meaning of the Act. The complaint may be written on a complaint form provided by the Commission or the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), or otherwise communicated to the Commission, and signed by the Complainant under penalty of perjury. (6-30-19)T
04. Covered Entity. Those individuals and organizations within the jurisdiction of the Act, as set forth in Sections 65-5901 and 67-5902, Idaho Code. (3-29-12)
05. EEOC. The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or any of its designated representatives. (3-29-12)
06. Party or Parties. The Complainant, the Respondent, the Commission, and any other individual or entity authorized by the Commission to intervene in any proceeding. (3-29-12)
07. Respondent. The party against whom a complaint is filed in accordance with the Act and these rules. (3-29-12)