Part 1010 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 1010.100 to 1010.105)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 1010.200 to 1010.210)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 1010.300 to 1010.315)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 1010.400 to 1010.435)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (§ 1010.500 to 1010.510)
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [5 ILCS 140], authorized by Sections 3-2.5.20 and 3-2-5 of the Unified Code of Corrections [730 ILCS 5] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.