Part 1127 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 1127.101 to 1127.102)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 1127.201 to 1127.203)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 1127.301 to 1127.303)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 1127.401 to 1127.407)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (§ 1127.501 to 1127.503)
Adopted at 34 Ill. Reg. 7303, effective May 7, 2010.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140/3(h) ] and authorized by Section 2310-195 of the Department of Public Health Powers and Duties Law [ 20 ILCS 2310/2310-195 ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.