Part 1376 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY AFFAIRS
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 1376.100 to 1376.105)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 1376.200 to 1376.210)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 1376.300 to 1376.315)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 1376.400 to 1376.435)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (§ 1376.500 to 1376.510)
Adopted at 12 Ill. Reg. 17368, effective October 18, 1988.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140/3(h) ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.