Part 1400 - ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 1400.10 to 1400.20)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 1400.100 to 1400.110)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR DEPARTMENT RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 1400.200 to 1400.210)
- Subpart D - PROCEDURES FOR APPEAL OF A DENIAL (§ 1400.300 to 1400.310)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTORS (§ 1400.400 to 1400.410)
Adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 19171, effective December 7, 2000.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Freedom of Information Act [ILCS 140] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.