Part 1580 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE HISTORIC PRESERVATION AGENCY (Repealed)
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (Repealed) (§ 1580.100 to 1580.120)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (Repealed) (§ 1580.210 to 1580.230)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (Repealed) (§ 1580.310 to 1580.330)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (Repealed) (§ 1580.410 to 1580.480)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (Repealed) (§ 1580.510 to 1580.530)
- Appendix A - Fee Schedule for Duplication and Certification of Records (Repealed), version 46
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140/3(h) ], implementing Section 5 of the Illinois State Agency Historic Resources Preservation Act [ 20 ILCS 3420/5 ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.