Part 1701 - ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 1701.10 to 1701.20)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 1701.100 to 1701.110)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR COMMISSION RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 1701.200 to 1701.210)
- Subpart D - PROCEDURES FOR APPEAL OF A DENIAL (§ 1701.300 to 1701.310)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (§ 1701.400 to 1701.410)
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 12172, effective July 1, 1984; amended at 20 Ill. Reg. 4049, effective March 1, 1996.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/5-15 ] and the Freedom of Information Act [5 ILCS 140 ] and authorized by Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/5-15] and Section 3 of the Freedom of Information Act [5 ILCS 140/3 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.