Part 1925 - PUBLIC INFORMATION ACCESS, RULEMAKING AND ORGANIZATION
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 1925.100 to 1925.120)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 1925.200 to 1925.220)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 1925.300 to 1925.320)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 1925.400 to 1925.470)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (§ 1925.500 to 1925.520)
- Subpart F - RULEMAKING (§ 1925.600 to 1925.610)
- Subpart G - ORGANIZATION (§ 1925.700 to 1925.780)
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140/3(h) ], implementing the Illinois Health Facilities Planning Act [ 20 ILCS 3960 ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.