Part 2301 - FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 2301.110 to 2301.120)
- Subpart B - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 2301.210 to 2301.220)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR PUBLIC RECORDS (§ 2301.310 to 2301.320)
- Subpart D - PROCEDURES FOR APPEAL OF A DENIAL (§ 2301.410 to 2301.420)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTORS (§ 2301.510 to 2301.530)
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 12478, effective July 2, 1984; recodified from Chapter XXXIII, Commissioner of Savings and Loan Associations, to Chapter XXXIII, Office of Banks and Real Estate, pursuant to PA 89-508, at 20 Ill. Reg. 12526.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by The Freedom of Information Act [5 ILCS 140 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.