Part 2701 - FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
- § 2701.10 - Definitions and Abbreviations
- § 2701.13 - Freedom of Information Officer
- § 2701.16 - Requests for Public Records
- § 2701.19 - Response to Request for Public Records
- § 2701.21 - Appeal of Denial of Access to Public Records
- § 2701.24 - Inspection of Public Records
- § 2701.27 - Certification of Public Records
- § 2701.30 - Computer Stored Records
- Appendix A - Office of Public Counsel Request for Public Records, version 76
- Appendix B - Office of Public Counsel Fee Schedule for Copying Public Records, version 29
Adopted at 14 Ill. Reg. 12543, effective July 10, 1990
AUTHORITY: Implementing the Freedom of Information Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 116, pars. 201 et seq.) and the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1991, ch. 127, par. 1005-15), and authorized by the Public Utilities Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 111 2/3, par. 11-205).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.