Part 500 - ORGANIZATION, RULEMAKING AND PUBLIC INFORMATION
- Subpart A - ORGANIZATION OF THE OFFICE (§ 500.10 to 500.50)
- Subpart B - RULEMAKING (§ 500.100)
- Subpart C - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE OFFICE OF THE STATE APPELLATE DEFENDER (§ 500.200 to 500.285)
- Subpart D - PUBLIC INFORMATION - EXPUNGEMENT OF CRIMINAL RECORDS (§ 500.300 to 500.310)
- Subpart E - CAPITAL LITIGATION UNITS (§ 500.400)
Adopted at 35 Ill. Reg. 220, effective January 1, 2011.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the State Appellate Defender Act [725 ILCS 105 ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.