Part 570 - ELECTRONIC FILING OF DOCUMENTS
- § 570.10 - Definitions
- § 570.20 - Accepted Electronic and Facsimile Documents
- § 570.30 - Where to Send Electronic or Facsimile Filings
- § 570.40 - Duties of Electronic and Facsimile Filers
- § 570.50 - Payment of Fees
- § 570.55 - Acceptable Electronic Payment
- § 570.60 - Retention of Records
Adopted at 22 Ill. Reg. 12565, effective July 1, 1998.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 15 of the Secretary of State Act [15 ILCS 305/15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.