Part 726 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE DEPARTMENT ON AGING SUBA: INTRODUCTION
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 726.100 to 726.105)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 726.200 to 726.210)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 726.300 to 726.315)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 726.400 to 726.435)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (§ 726.500 to 726.510)
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140 ], implementing Section 4.01(11) of the Illinois Act on the Aging [ 20 ILCS 105 ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.