Part 76 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE JOINT COMMITTEE ON ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 76.100 to 76.105)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 76.200 to 76.210)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 76.300 to 76.315)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 76.400 to 76.435)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (§ 76.500 to 76.510)
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140/3(h) ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.