Part 851 - ACCESS TO RECORDS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 851.100 to 851.110)
- Subpart B - CLASSIFICATION OF RECORDS (§ 851.200 to 851.220)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR REQUESTING RECORDS FROM THE AGENCY (§ 851.300 to 851.320)
- Subpart D - AGENCY RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FOR RECORDS (§ 851.400 to 851.470)
- Subpart E - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING RECORDS TO REQUESTERS (§ 851.500 to 851.520)
Adopted at 8 Ill. Reg. 12208, effective July 1, 1984; amended at 12 Ill. Reg. 22174, effective January 1, 1989.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 3(h) of the Freedom of Information Act [ 5 ILCS 140/3(h) ] and Section 5-15 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [ 5 ILCS 100/5-15 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.