Part 2000 - POLICY, HEARINGS AND FORMS
- § 2000.10 - Definition of Terms
- § 2000.20 - Duties and Powers of Commission
- § 2000.30 - Nature of Investigations
- § 2000.40 - Subpoenas
- § 2000.50 - Relief
- § 2000.60 - Review of Decisions
- Appendix A - Employee Confidentiality Agreement, version 7
- Appendix B - Form to File Claim of Torture, version 3
- Appendix C - TIRC Waiver Form, version 3
- Appendix D - Subpoena and Certificate of Service (Repealed)
- Appendix E - Subpoena Duces Tecum and Certificate of Service (Repealed)
- Appendix F - Fee Schedule for Duplication and Certification of Records (Repealed)
- Appendix G - Application and Order for Appointed Counsel Based Upon Indigency
Adopted at 35 Ill. Reg. 15142, effective August 25, 2011.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by the Illinois Torture Inquiry and Relief Commission Act [ 775 ILCS 40 ].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.