Part 1002 - GRADUATION INCENTIVE GRANTS (REPEALED)
- § 1002.10 - Purpose (Repealed)
- § 1002.20 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § 1002.30 - Grant Eligibility and Grant Allocation (Repealed)
- § 1002.40 - Grant Application Requirements (Repealed)
- § 1002.50 - Verifications and Audit (Repealed)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Emergency rulemaking adopted at 23 Ill. Reg. 13248, effective October 18, 1999, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 3359, effective February 14, 2000.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 9.27 of the Board of Higher Education Act [110 ILCS 205/9.27].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.