Part 28 - STANDARDS FOR ENDORSEMENTS IN SPECIAL EDUCATION
- § 28.10 - Purpose and Effective Dates
- § 28.100 - Initial Teacher Preparation Program Standards for All Special Educators
- § 28.200 - Standards for the Learning Behavior Specialist I (LBS I)
- § 28.210 - Standards for the Teacher of Students who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- § 28.220 - Standards for the Teacher of Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- § 28.230 - Standards for the Speech-Language Pathologist
- § 28.240 - Standards for the Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
- § 28.300 - Advanced Teacher Preparation Program Standards for the Learning Behavior Specialist II (LBS II)
- § 28.310 - Standards for the LBS II/Transition Specialist
- § 28.320 - Standards for the LBS II/Technology Specialist
- § 28.330 - Standards for the LBS II/Bilingual Special Education Specialist
- § 28.340 - Standards for the LBS II/Deaf-Blind Specialist
- § 28.350 - Standards for the LBS II/Behavior Intervention Specialist
- § 28.360 - Standards for the LBS II/Curriculum Adaptation Specialist
- § 28.370 - Standards for the LBS II/Multiple Disabilities Specialist
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Peremptory rules adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 16738, effective October 26, 2000; peremptory rule suspended at 25 Ill. Reg. 1860, effective January 9, 2001; suspension continued by joint resolution of the General Assembly, and peremptory rule repealed pursuant to Section 5-125(c) of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act, effective May 31, 2001; peremptory rules adopted at 35 Ill. Reg. 14709, effective August 22, 2011; amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 6313, effective February 27, 2014.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Article 21B and authorized by Sections 2-3.6 and 21-28 of the School Code [ 105 ILCS 5 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.