Part 261 - PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING GRANTS FROM THE ILLINOIS CLEAN DIESEL GRANT PROGRAM
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION (§ 261.110 to 261.140)
- Subpart B - REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ILLINOIS CLEAN DIESEL GRANT PROGRAM (§ 261.210 to 261.230)
- Subpart C - PROCEDURES FOR ISSUANCE OF GRANTS (§ 261.310 to 261.390)
- Subpart D - REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO PROJECT INITIATION, CHANGES, COMPLETION AND OPERATION OF PROJECT (§ 261.410 to 261.470)
- Subpart E - REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO GRANT DISBURSEMENTS (§ 261.510 to 261.540)
- Subpart F - LIABILITIES AND REMEDIES FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH GRANT PROCEDURES (§ 261.610 to 261.660)
- Subpart G - REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO ACCESS, AUDITING, AND RECORDS (§ 261.710 to 261.740)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
Emergency Rule adopted at 33 Ill. Reg. 14764, effective October 14, 2009, for a maximum of 150 days; adopted at 34 Ill. Reg. 3595, effective March 4, 2010.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 4(k) of the Environmental Protection Act [415 ILCS 5/4(k) ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.