Part 360 - GENERAL CONDITIONS OF STATE OF ILLINOIS GRANTS FOR SEWAGE TREATMENT WORKS UNDER THE ANTI-POLLUTION BOND ACT OF 1970
- Subpart A - LIABILITIES AND REMEDIES FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH GRANT CONDITIONS (§ 360.101 to 360.104)
- Subpart B - REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO APPLICATIONS FOR GRANTS (§ 360.201 to 360.205)
- Subpart C - REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO APPLICATIONS FOR GRANTS (§ 360.301 to 360.307)
- Subpart D - REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO INITIATION, AMENDMENT, COMPLETION AND OPERATION OF PROJECT (§ 360.401 to 360.406)
- Subpart E - REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO ACCESS, AUDITING, AND RECORDS (§ 360.501 to 360.503)
- Subpart F - REQUIREMENTS FOR SEWER USE ORDINANCE, USER CHARGES AND FLOOD PLAIN INSURANCE (§ 360.601 to 360.603)
- Subpart G - INCORPORATED REQUIREMENTS (§ 360.701 to 360.702)
- Subpart H - REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO PAYMENT OF GRANTS (§ 360.801 to 360.805)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
Adopted August 27, 1976; amended at 6 Ill. Reg. 10941, effective September 15, 1982; codified at 7 Ill. Reg. 9295; amended at 16 Ill. Reg. 5891, effective March 31, 1992.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 4 of the Anti-Pollution Bond Act [ 30 ILCS 405 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.