Part 391 - DESIGN CRITERIA FOR SLUDGE APPLICATION ON LAND
- Subpart A - INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS (§ 391.101 to 391.102)
- Subpart B - PERMIT REQUIREMENTS FOR SLUDGE GENERATORS, DISTRIBUTORS AND USERS (§ 391.201 to 391.204)
- Subpart C - TRANSPORT AND STORAGE DESIGN CRITERIA (§ 391.301 to 391.305)
- Subpart D - SLUDGE APPLICATION DESIGN CRITERIA (§ 391.401 to 391.450)
- Subpart E - SAMPLE COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS (§ 391.501 to 391.530)
Current through Vol. 46, No. 16, April 15, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.