Part 325 - DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL SUPERVISORY INFORMATION
- § 325.10 - Definitions
- § 325.20 - Purpose and Scope
- § 325.30 - Requests for Confidential Supervisory Information
- § 325.40 - Where to Submit a Request
- § 325.50 - Consideration of Requests
- § 325.60 - Disclosure of Confidential Supervisory Information
- § 325.70 - Retrieval and Destruction of Previously Disclosed Confidential Supervisory Information Used in Litigation
- § 325.80 - Fees for Services
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 11815, effective July 28, 2000.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 48.3 of the Illinois Banking Act [205 ILCS 5/48.3 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.