Subpart B - AFFORDABLE HOUSING TAX CREDIT ALLOCATIONS
- § 355.201 - Authority to Allocate Affordable Housing Tax Credits
- § 355.202 - Transfer of Agency Affordable Housing Tax Credit Ceiling
- § 355.203 - Application Process
- § 355.204 - Agency Review
- § 355.205 - Approval or Rejection by Agency
- § 355.206 - Sponsor Participation
- § 355.207 - Regulatory Agreement for Rental Projects
- § 355.208 - Project Documentation and Certification
- § 355.209 - Affordable Housing Tax Credit Allocation
- § 355.210 - Recapture of Affordable Housing Tax Credits
- § 355.211 - Rescission of Reservation of Affordable Housing Tax Credits
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.