Part 4415 - PAYMENT OF ANNUAL COMPLIANCE FEES FOR PENSION FUNDS
- § 4415.10 - Purpose
- § 4415.20 - Applicability
- § 4415.30 - Definitions
- § 4415.40 - Annual Compliance Fee Amount
- § 4415.50 - Notification of Annual Compliance Fee Amount
- § 4415.60 - Annual Compliance Fee Payment Date
- § 4415.70 - Payment Method
- § 4415.80 - Hearing on Annual Compliance Fee Amount
- § 4415.90 - Penalties
- ILLUSTRATION A - Designation for Fund Transfer for State Pension Fund for Payment of Annual Compliance Fee, version 33
- ILLUSTRATION B - Designation for Automated Clearing House Payment of Compliance Annual Fees, version 16
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 22 Ill. Reg. 7987, effective April 27, 1998; amended at 26 Ill. Reg. 16529, effective October 28, 2002; transferred from the department of insurance to the department of financial and professional regulation pursuant to executive order 2004-6 on july 1, 2004; amended at 30 Ill. Reg. 13176, effective July 24, 2006.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 1A-107 and 1A-112, and authorized by Section 1A-103 of the Illinois Pension Code [40 ILCS 5/1A-103, 1A-107 and 1A-112].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.