Part 4415 - PAYMENT OF ANNUAL COMPLIANCE FEES FOR PENSION FUNDS
- § 4415.10 - Purpose
- § 4415.20 - Applicability
- § 4415.30 - Definitions
- § 4415.40 - Annual Compliance Fee Amount
- § 4415.50 - Notification of Annual Compliance Fee Amount
- § 4415.60 - Annual Compliance Fee Payment Date
- § 4415.70 - Payment Method
- § 4415.80 - Hearing on Annual Compliance Fee Amount
- § 4415.90 - Penalties
- ILLUSTRATION A - Designation for Fund Transfer for State Pension Fund for Payment of Annual Compliance Fee, version 33
- ILLUSTRATION B - Designation for Automated Clearing House Payment of Compliance Annual Fees, version 16
Adopted at 22 Ill. Reg. 7987, effective April 27, 1998; amended at 26 Ill. Reg. 16529, effective October 28, 2002; transferred from the department of insurance to the department of financial and professional regulation pursuant to executive order 2004-6 on july 1, 2004; amended at 30 Ill. Reg. 13176, effective July 24, 2006.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Sections 1A-107 and 1A-112, and authorized by Section 1A-103 of the Illinois Pension Code [40 ILCS 5/1A-103, 1A-107 and 1A-112].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.