Part 1325 - STANDARDS OF SERVICE APPLICABLE TO 9-1-1 EMERGENCY SYSTEMS
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 1325.100 to 1325.101)
- Subpart B - AUTHORIZATION TO OPERATE AS A 9-1-1 SYSTEM (§ 1325.200 to 1325.220)
- Subpart C - MANAGEMENT (§ 1325.300)
- Subpart D - STANDARDS OF SERVICE (§ 1325.400 to 1325.415)
- Subpart E - OPERATIONS (§ 1325.500 to 1325.600)
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 10 of the Emergency Telephone System Act [ 50 ILCS 750/10 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.