Part 302 - GUIDELINES FOR CARBON DIOXIDE TRANSPORTATION AND SEQUESTRATION
- § 302.10 - Definitions
- § 302.20 - Certificate of Authority
- § 302.30 - Application for Certificate of Authority
- § 302.40 - Negotiation of the Acquisition of an Easement in Property or Any Interest in Property
- § 302.50 - Application of this Part
- § 302.60 - Revocation of Existing Certificate
- Appendix A - Statement of Information from the Illinois Commerce Commission Concerning Applications for a Certificate of Authority by Illinois Owners or Operators Under the Carbon Dioxide Transportation and Sequestration Act, version 4
- Appendix B - Statement of Information from the Illinois Commerce Commission Concerning Acquisition of Easement in Property or any Interest in Property by Illinois Owners or Operators Under the Carbon Dioxide Transportation and Sequestration Act, version 2
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 20(e) of the Carbon Dioxide Transportation and Sequestration Act [220 ILCS 75/20(e) ] and authorized by Section 10-101 of the Public Utilities Act [220 ILCS 5/10-101 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.