Part 726 - REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESSES WITH PRIVATE BUSINESS SWITCH SERVICE TO COMPLY WITH THE EMERGENCY TELEPHONE SYSTEM ACT (REPEALED)
- Subpart A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (REPEALED) (§ 726.100 to 726.105)
- Subpart B - STANDARDS OF SERVICE (REPEALED) (§ 726.200 to 726.205)
- Subpart C - AUTHORIZATION TO OPERATE (REPEALED) (§ 726.300 to 726.305)
- Subpart D - ENGINEERING (REPEALED) (§ 726.400)
- Subpart E - OPERATIONS (REPEALED) (§ 726.500 to 726.510)
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 52, December 27, 2021
Emergency rules adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 131, effective December 23, 1999, for a maximum of 150 days; emergency expired May 20, 2000; adopted at 24 Ill. Reg. 10159, effective July 1, 2000.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 15.6 of the Emergency Telephone System Act [ 50 ILCS 750/15.6 ].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.