Part 320 - REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY RETAILERS' OCCUPATION TAX
- § 320.101 - Nature of the Regional Transportation Authority Retailers' Occupation Tax
- § 320.105 - Registration and Returns
- § 320.110 - Claims to Recover Erroneously Paid Tax
- § 320.115 - Jurisdictional Questions
- § 320.120 - Incorporation of the Retailers' Occupation Tax Regulations by Reference
- § 320.125 - Penalties, Interest and Procedures
- § 320.130 - Effective Date
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
AUTHORITY: Authorized by and implementing Section 4.03 of the Regional Transportation Authority Act [70 ILCS 3615/4.03].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.