Part 640 - COUNTY WATER COMMISSION SERVICE OCCUPATION TAX
- § 640.101 - Nature and Rate of the County Water Commission Service Occupation Tax
- § 640.105 - Exemptions from the County Water Commission Service Occupation Tax
- § 640.110 - Registration and Returns
- § 640.115 - Claims to Recover Erroneously Paid Tax
- § 640.120 - Jurisdictional Questions
- § 640.125 - Incorporation of Service Occupation Tax Regulations by Reference
- § 640.130 - Penalties, Interest and Procedures
- § 640.135 - Effective Date
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Adopted at 13 Ill. Reg. 9374, effective June 6, 1989.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 4(c) of the Water Commission Act of 1985 (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1989, ch. 111 2/3, par. 254(c)) and authorized by Section 39b3 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1989, ch. 127, par. 39b3).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.