Part 1550 - MOTOR VEHICLES USED BY COMMON CARRIERS BY RAIL TO TRANSPORT EMPLOYEES TO AND FROM THEIR PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT OR DURING THE COURSE OF THEIR EMPLOYMENT
- § 1550.10 - Purpose, Scope and Application
- § 1550.20 - Definitions
- § 1550.30 - Rear Compartments
- § 1550.40 - Inspection, Testing and Repairs
- § 1550.50 - Safety Equipment Required
- § 1550.60 - Drivers, Operation, Employees' Duties
Effective January 1, 1969; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 13679; Part recodified at 10 Ill. Reg. 18003.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 18c-7401 and authorized by Section 18c-1202(9) of the Illinois Commercial Transportation Law (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1985, ch. 95Â½, pars. 18c-7401 and 18c-1202(a)).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.