Part 428 - UNSAFE OPERATING CONDITIONS OF PASSENGER CAR TIRES
- § 428.10 - General
- § 428.20 - Unsafe Conditions of Tires
- § 428.30 - Tire Mounted on Vehicle Offered for Sale or For Lease
- § 428.40 - Use, Installation, Sale, or Lease of Unsafe Tire
- § 428.50 - Compliance and Enforcement
- Appendix A - Tire Size Designations and Types, version 6
- Appendix B - Examples, Explanations, Descriptions and Other Information, version 2
Filed December 20, 1972, effective January 1, 1973; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 1693.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 12-405 of The Illinois Vehicle Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 95Â½, par. 12-405) and authorized by Section 49.22 of the Civil Administrative Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 127, par. 49.22).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.