Part 428 - UNSAFE OPERATING CONDITIONS OF PASSENGER CAR TIRES
- § 428.10 - General
- § 428.20 - Unsafe Conditions of Tires
- § 428.30 - Tire Mounted on Vehicle Offered for Sale or For Lease
- § 428.40 - Use, Installation, Sale, or Lease of Unsafe Tire
- § 428.50 - Compliance and Enforcement
- Appendix A - Tire Size Designations and Types, version 6
- Appendix B - Examples, Explanations, Descriptions and Other Information, version 2
Current through Register Vol. 46, No. 15, April 8, 2022
Filed December 20, 1972, effective January 1, 1973; codified at 8 Ill. Reg. 1693.
AUTHORITY: Implementing Section 12-405 of The Illinois Vehicle Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 95Â½, par. 12-405) and authorized by Section 49.22 of the Civil Administrative Code (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1981, ch. 127, par. 49.22).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.