Part 445 - INSPECTION PROCEDURES FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION SCHOOL BUSES
- § 445.10 - Purpose and Scope
- § 445.20 - Application
- § 445.25 - Incorporation by Reference of Federal Regulations
- § 445.30 - Standards of Construction
- § 445.40 - Definitions
- Appendix A - Procedures for Type I Special Education School Buses, version 14
- Appendix B - Procedures for Type II Special Education School Buses, version 10
Adopted at 19 Ill. Reg. 4503, effective March 13, 1995; amended at 22 Ill. Reg. 16327, effective August 25, 1998; amended at 23 Ill. Reg. 8447, effective July 8, 1999.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Article VIII of the Illinois Vehicle Equipment Law [625 ILCS 5 /Ch. 12, Art. VIII] and the Illinois Vehicle Inspection Law [625 ILCS 5/Ch. 13].
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.