Title 135 - INDIANA FINANCE AUTHORITY
- Article 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (REPEALED)
- Article 1.1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (TRANSFERRED)
- Article 1.2 - TOLL ROADS (REPEALED)
- Article 2 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (Rule 135 IAC 2-1 to 135 IAC 2-10)
- Article 2.5 - PUBLIC-PRIVATE AGREEMENTS FOR INDIANA EAST-WEST TOLL ROAD (Rule 135 IAC 2.5-1 to 135 IAC 2.5-5)
- Article 3 - TOLL BRIDGES (Rule 135 IAC 3-1 to 135 IAC 3-2)
- Article 3 - TOLL BRIDGES (REPEALED)
Current through December 29, 2021
Originally adopted by the Indiana Toll Finance Authority. Name changed by P.L. 68-1988, SECTION 13, effective April 1, 1988.
Under P.L. 235-2005, SECTION 213, the name of the Indiana Transportation Finance Authority is changed to the Indiana Finance Authority, effective May 15, 2005.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (REPEALED)
- ARTICLE 1.1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (TRANSFERRED)
- ARTICLE 1.2 - TOLL ROADS (REPEALED)
- ARTICLE 2 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (Rule 1 to Rule 10)
- ARTICLE 2.5 - PUBLIC-PRIVATE AGREEMENTS FOR INDIANA EAST-WEST TOLL ROAD (Rule 1 to Rule 5)
- ARTICLE 3 - TOLL BRIDGES (REPEALED)
- ARTICLE 4 - TOLLS AND TOLL ENFORCEMENT ON THE OHIO RIVER BRIDGES (Rule 1 to Rule 14)