Title 135 - INDIANA FINANCE AUTHORITY
- Article 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (REPEALED)
- Article 1.1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (TRANSFERRED)
- Article 1.2 - TOLL ROADS (REPEALED)
- Article 2 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (Rule 135 IAC 2-1 to 135 IAC 2-10)
- Article 2.5 - PUBLIC-PRIVATE AGREEMENTS FOR INDIANA EAST-WEST TOLL ROAD (Rule 135 IAC 2.5-1 to 135 IAC 2.5-5)
- Article 3 - TOLL BRIDGES (Rule 135 IAC 3-1 to 135 IAC 3-2)
- Article 3 - TOLL BRIDGES (REPEALED)
- Article 4 - TOLLS AND TOLL ENFORCEMENT ON THE OHIO RIVER BRIDGES (Rule 135 IAC 4-1 to 135 IAC 4-14)
Originally adopted by the Indiana Toll Finance Authority. Name changed by P.L. 68-1988, SECTION 13, effective April 1, 1988.
Under P.L. 235-2005, SECTION 213, the name of the Indiana Transportation Finance Authority is changed to the Indiana Finance Authority, effective May 15, 2005.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.