Title 140 - BUREAU OF MOTOR VEHICLES
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- ARTICLE 1 - SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY (Rule 1 to Rule 9)
- ARTICLE 2 - EXCISE TAX AND REGISTRATION (Rule 1 to Rule 5)
- ARTICLE 3 - SPECIAL SALES (Rule 1 to Rule 5)
- ARTICLE 3.5 - DEALER PLATES (Rule 1 and Rule 2)
- ARTICLE 4 - DRIVER EXAMINER DIVISION (Rule 1 to Rule 5)
- ARTICLE 5 - ABANDONED VEHICLES DIVISION (Rule 1)
- ARTICLE 6 - TITLES (Rule 1)
- ARTICLE 7 - DRIVER'S LICENSE DIVISION (Rule 1 to Rule 5)
- ARTICLE 8 - LICENSE BRANCHES (Rule 1 to Rule 5)
- ARTICLE 9 - WATERCRAFT (Rule 1 to Rule 4)
- ARTICLE 10 - COMMERCIAL DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOLS (REPEALED)
- ARTICLE 11 - DRIVER EDUCATION; GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS; NONSTANDARD PROGRAMS; HIGH ABILITY STUDENTS; POSTSECONDARY ENROLLMENT (REPEALED)