Title 55 - INDIANA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Article 1 - NEIGHBORHOOD ASSISTANCE CREDIT PROGRAM (Rule 55 IAC 1-1 to 55 IAC 1-1.1)
- Article 2 - ENERGY DEVELOPMENT BOARD (TRANSFERRED)
- Article 3 - INDIANA RESIDENTIAL CONSERVATION SERVICE PROGRAM (REPEALED)
- Article 3.1 - INDIANA RESIDENTIAL CONSERVATION SERVICE PROGRAM (TRANSFERRED)
- Article 4 - SOLAR ENERGY INCOME TAX CREDIT (Rule 55 IAC 4-1 to 55 IAC 4-7)
- Article 5 - INDIANA DAIRY EXPORT CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (TRANSFERRED)
- Article 6 - INDIANA COMMERCIAL AND APARTMENT CONSERVATION SERVICE PROGRAM (TRANSFERRED)
- Article 7 - ETHANOL FUEL PRODUCTION INCENTIVES GRANT PROGRAM (EXPIRED)
- Article 8 - DEBARMENT PROCEDURE (EXPIRED)
- Article 9 - INDIANA BUSINESS RELOCATION (EXPIRED)
- Article 10 - BUSINESS DISQUALIFICATION (Rule 55 IAC 10-1)
Under P.L. 4-2005, SECTION 152, the name of the Department of Commerce is changed to the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, effective February 9, 2005.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.