Title 848 - INDIANA STATE BOARD OF NURSING
- Article 1 - REGISTERED NURSES AND PRACTICAL NURSES (Rule 848 IAC 1-1 to 848 IAC 1-2)
- Article 2 - STANDARDS FOR THE COMPETENT PRACTICE OF REGISTERED AND LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSING (Rule 848 IAC 2-1 to 848 IAC 2-3)
- Article 3 - NURSE-MIDWIVES (Rule 848 IAC 3-1 to 848 IAC 3-5)
- Article 4 - ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSING AND PRESCRIPTIVE AUTHORITY FOR ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSING (Rule 848 IAC 4-1 to 848 IAC 4-4)
- Article 5 - PRESCRIPTIVE AUTHORITY FOR ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSING (Rule 848 IAC 5-1 to 848 IAC 5-4)
- Article 6 - INTERSTATE NURSE LICENSURE COMPACT AND MULTISTATE LICENSURE PRIVILEGES (REPEALED)
- Article 7 - INDIANA STATE NURSES ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (Rule 848 IAC 7-1)
Originally adopted by the Board of Nurses' Registration and Nursing Education. Name changed by P.L. 169-1985, SECTION 67 (IC 25-23-1-2 ), effective July 1, 1985.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.