Iowa Admin. Code r. 281-21.6 - Student services
Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 12, December 15, 2021
A program of student services shall be provided to meet the needs of students in the community college. The program of student services shall include, but not be limited to, the following functional areas:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
281—21.6(260C) Student services. A program of student services shall be provided to meet the needs of students in the community college. The program of student services shall include, but not be limited to, the following functional areas:
1. Orientation to college and career opportunities and requirements.
2. Appraisal of individual potential.
3. Consultation with students about their plans, progress and problems.
4. Participation of students in activities that supplement classroom experiences.
5. Regulation to provide an optimal climate for social and academic development.
6. Services that facilitate community college attendance through a program of financial assistance, and facilitate transition to further education or employment.
7. Organization that provides for continuing articulation, evaluation and improvement of the student services program.
[ARC 8646B, IAB 4/7/10, effective 5/12/10]