Iowa Admin. Code r. 286-7.2 - Access to Internet computers
(1) The Internet is available for any user who visits the state library. Access is on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointments are not accepted, but users are welcome to call ahead to check availability.
(2) Internet computers are available for use during the library's normal business hours. Use must be completed 15 minutes prior to the library's closing. The Internet may be unavailable due to unforeseen problems with hardware, software or telecommunications.
(3) State employees have unlimited Internet use. Non-state employees can use the Internet up to one hour each day.
(4) While respecting individual users' right to privacy, state library staff reserves the right to monitor use of Internet workstations to ensure compliance with this policy. Staff may ask users to remove themselves from library equipment if observed behavior is in conflict with this policy.
(5) Staff use of computers for research and maintenance may, at times, supersede users' access.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.