Iowa Admin. Code r. 61-17.10 - Voluntary mediation

(1) Request for mediation. A borrower who owns agricultural property, a creditor of that borrower, a farm resident, or other party with a dispute with a farm resident may request mediation by applying to the mediation service on forms made available for voluntary mediation by the mediation service.
(2) Evaluation. Upon receipt of a request for voluntary mediation, the mediation service shall review the request and contact the farm borrower, creditor, farm resident or other party and advise them that voluntary mediation has been requested. If all parties agree to enter voluntary mediation, the mediation service shall assign a mediator to meet with the parties to assist in the voluntary mediation and shall schedule a time and place convenient to the parties for the mediation.


Iowa Admin. Code r. 61-17.10

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.