Iowa Admin. Code r. 641-51.15 - Referral requirements

Parents or guardians of students who require dental care or require urgent dental care shall be referred to the parent's or guardian's dentist of choice. Students without a dentist or who have difficulty accessing dental care shall be referred to a local I-Smile coordinator or local public health agency for assistance with completion of dental care. This assistance may include locating dentists, scheduling appointments, and identifying payment sources.


Iowa Admin. Code r. 641-51.15
ARC 8980B, IAB 8/11/10, effective 7/14/10

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.