Iowa Admin. Code r. 661-503.1 - Complaints

Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 6, September 22, 2021

Any person may file a complaint regarding work performed by any licensee or licensee applicant, or by an unlicensed person who should possess a license issued by the board. Complaints shall be filed either in writing or electronically.


Iowa Admin. Code r. 661-503.1
ARC 8396B, IAB 12/16/09, effective 2/1/10

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.