Agency 193C - ENGINEERING AND LAND SURVEYING EXAMINING BOARD
- Chapter 1 - ADMINISTRATION (Rule 193C-1.1 to 193C-1.5)
- Chapter 2 - FEES AND CHARGES (Rule 193C-2.1 to 193C-2.2)
- Chapter 3 - APPLICATION AND RENEWAL PROCESS (Rule 193C-3.1 to 193C-3.5)
- Chapter 4 - ENGINEERING LICENSURE (Rule 193C-4.1 to 193C-4.3)
- Chapter 5 - LAND SURVEYING LICENSURE (Rule 193C-5.1 to 193C-5.3)
- Chapter 6 - SEAL AND CERTIFICATE OF RESPONSIBILITY (Rule 193C-6.1)
- Chapter 7 - PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (Rule 193C-7.1 to 193C-7.8)
- Chapter 8 - PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT OF LICENSEES (Rule 193C-8.1 to 193C-8.5)
- Chapter 9 - COMPLAINTS, INVESTIGATIONS AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION (Rule 193C-9.1 to 193C-9.8)
- Chapter 10 - PEER REVIEW (Rule 193C-10.1 to 193C-10.4)
- Chapter 11 - MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR PROPERTY SURVEYS (Rule 193C-11.1 to 193C-11.7)
- Chapter 12 - MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR U.S. PUBLIC LAND SURVEY CORNER CERTIFICATES (Rule 193C-12.1 to 193C-12.2)
- Chapter 13 - CIVIL PENALTIES FOR UNLICENSED PRACTICE (Rule 193C-13.1)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.