Chapter 34 - NONUTILITY SERVICE
- Rule 199-34.1 - Statement of purpose
- Rule 199-34.2 - Definition-nonutility service
- Rule 199-34.3 - Definition-systematic marketing effort
- Rule 199-34.4 - Engaged primarily in providing the same competitive nonutility services in the area-defined
- Rule 199-34.5 - Charges permitted
- Rule 199-34.6 - Procedures for utilization of billing and collection system
- Rule 199-34.7 - Complaints
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.