Chapter 150 - IOWA REGIONALIZED SYSTEM OF PERINATAL HEALTH CARE
- Rule 641-150.1 - Purpose and scope
- Rule 641-150.2 - Definitions
- Rule 641-150.3 - Perinatal guidelines advisory committee
- Rule 641-150.4 - Duties of statewide perinatal care team
- Rule 641-150.5 - Duties of the department
- Rule 641-150.6 - Maternal and neonatal levels of care-categorization and verification
- Rule 641-150.7 - Levels of maternal care
- Rule 641-150.8 - Maternal-fetal transport-all levels
- Rule 641-150.9 - Levels of neonatal care
- Rule 641-150.10 - Grant or denial of certificate of verification; and offenses and penalties
- Rule 641-150.11 - Prohibited acts
- Rule 641-150.12 - Construction of rules
- Rule 641-150.13 - Construction of rules
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.